God is so good,He is more than good!my life is a living testimony to that,after all that He has done why shouldn't i serve Him till the end?consecrate my life do i to Him that He may make it wholly His strictly for His service.That is why i should share this great Love with the world,my world because evryone deserves to know how good and merciful He is!
Estoy misionera siempre!
Yo soy un instrumento por Jesus!
Yes...God is good.
ReplyDeleteJust checking back to see if you have posted anything new.
Hope to have you as a follower soon.
I didn’t see a follow wedgit on this site, but if you put one up...I will gladly follow you publicly as well.
If you wish, click on “dashboard” on the top right of you main blog…then click on “add a gadget” on the left side column…scroll down and click on “Follow” widget and follow directions.
Happy to be your first follower...one of many I'm sure.
ReplyDeletePlease revisit my blog and follow me as well.
God bless you.
You are most welcome!i followed your blog
ReplyDelete