This is the part
where I wait and see what the Lord has in store, what lesson He has for
me to learn this time around. But while i wait, I know that He is
definitely up to something, something that is always for my good and
that enables me to grow in His grace Romans 8:28.
There's more that what the ordinary man envisions and pictures, more that what the tiny human mind tries to process and that's God's amazing love for us and His ability to always handle things in the right way and perfect way, in accordance to His will that His name may be glorified.
Truthfully speaking, daily I am humbled as I learn each day that passes by a little bit more about my Jesus, the famous man that saved and redeemed me, the one who justifies me and now is sanctifying me and conforming me to his image. Indeed there is more to this christian walk than what we humans tend to think. Its a daily walk, a walk of faith, a walk of growth, a walk of love, of joy, peace, happiness, blessings,humility and so many more precious things that still i am yet to learn. I have some to see a glimpse of what it truly is and who exactly is in charge here.
Therefore, to conclude the matter, although it sometimes gets tough and rough and unbearable in my human form, I am so glad that i get to experience this, its a privilege, its an honor to be taught by CHRIST himself, the battle definitely exists, its real, but in the end, God's will is done as the flesh is defeated and the will of God prevails.
I wouldn't love to trade this christian experience with anything that this world has to offer.
For all is VANITY!

There's more that what the ordinary man envisions and pictures, more that what the tiny human mind tries to process and that's God's amazing love for us and His ability to always handle things in the right way and perfect way, in accordance to His will that His name may be glorified.
Truthfully speaking, daily I am humbled as I learn each day that passes by a little bit more about my Jesus, the famous man that saved and redeemed me, the one who justifies me and now is sanctifying me and conforming me to his image. Indeed there is more to this christian walk than what we humans tend to think. Its a daily walk, a walk of faith, a walk of growth, a walk of love, of joy, peace, happiness, blessings,humility and so many more precious things that still i am yet to learn. I have some to see a glimpse of what it truly is and who exactly is in charge here.
Therefore, to conclude the matter, although it sometimes gets tough and rough and unbearable in my human form, I am so glad that i get to experience this, its a privilege, its an honor to be taught by CHRIST himself, the battle definitely exists, its real, but in the end, God's will is done as the flesh is defeated and the will of God prevails.
I wouldn't love to trade this christian experience with anything that this world has to offer.
For all is VANITY!
No comments:
Post a Comment