Me

Me

Thursday, 30 January 2014

A new day, a new opportunity

Waking up to the sound of singing birds, a peaceful and serene atmosphere is definitely a blessing.
I lay still on my bed as I quietly hear these beautiful sounds echo in my ear. The sun tenderly shines in my face through my window, everything is so beautiful as I see and hear the works of my loving Father in Heaven.
This is the beginning of a new day, a new start and opportunity. In the first place giving God thanks and praise that I have an opportunity to see one. Many are the times when I am extremely busy to see this wonderful scenario in front of me, and it happens everyday of spring time. What a blessing it is to live, doesn't matter the amount of stress that one has to face, or the multitude of challenges that one has to face in the day. The important thing is I have life and its from God, therefore He that giveth me life shall sustain me as long as I live.
Casting all my cares upon Him for He cares for me :) 1 Pet 5:7
SNH #newdaynewstart.

No comments:

Post a Comment