"It was only a while ago when I spoke to her and now she is gone!"
This is the phrase that most people say, I will admit that even I've heard it before.
When one looses his life and is no more, what becomes of him?!
Nothing but memories. whichever memories that only his loved ones will live to remember. But of course it wont also be long until some of them are forgotten.
Life moves on and people come and go
Change has always been, its not something unreal or new.
Like King Solomon said, "All is vanity".
But if all is vanity what is the purpose and meaning of life?
Is there anything to look forward to?
Yes there is, there are so many things to look forward to even in this lost and hopeless world.
Jesus has not left us alone,
He will never leave us alone not even for a second,
Life is meaningful and different when He is present at the center our lives.
For He Himself said it, " If I be lifted up, I will draw all men unto me" John 12:32.
It is HE that truly brings that unforgettable smile on your face,
It is HE that turns the sorrow into joy,
That brings forth hope and love,
purpose and eternal life.
One day this phrase will be said by someone concerning me "It was only a while when I spoke to her and now she is gone!"
I ask myself the hard stuff, " would I have done what was required of me?", " would I have shown one person the hope that lies in Jesus?", "would I have loved enough or been there enough?"
The questions go on, but whilst I am alive I have an opportunity to do what is required of me, to love and to be there for someone, as a friend, as a daughter, sister and as a stranger.
Be the change that Jesus wants to see!
*viaproposito* SNH
This is the phrase that most people say, I will admit that even I've heard it before.
When one looses his life and is no more, what becomes of him?!
Nothing but memories. whichever memories that only his loved ones will live to remember. But of course it wont also be long until some of them are forgotten.
Life moves on and people come and go
Change has always been, its not something unreal or new.
Like King Solomon said, "All is vanity".
But if all is vanity what is the purpose and meaning of life?
Is there anything to look forward to?
Yes there is, there are so many things to look forward to even in this lost and hopeless world.
Jesus has not left us alone,
He will never leave us alone not even for a second,
Life is meaningful and different when He is present at the center our lives.
For He Himself said it, " If I be lifted up, I will draw all men unto me" John 12:32.
It is HE that truly brings that unforgettable smile on your face,
It is HE that turns the sorrow into joy,
That brings forth hope and love,
purpose and eternal life.
One day this phrase will be said by someone concerning me "It was only a while when I spoke to her and now she is gone!"
I ask myself the hard stuff, " would I have done what was required of me?", " would I have shown one person the hope that lies in Jesus?", "would I have loved enough or been there enough?"
The questions go on, but whilst I am alive I have an opportunity to do what is required of me, to love and to be there for someone, as a friend, as a daughter, sister and as a stranger.
Be the change that Jesus wants to see!
*viaproposito* SNH
No comments:
Post a Comment