I am amazed at how much time flies and passes us by quickly, one moment we are found in one situation and the another moment we are found in another. Only God the giver of time, knows the true mystery behind the ticking clock, it never stops, it keeps moving and moving and keeps ticking and ticking.
The sun rises, the birds sings their songs, later it goes down again and waits for its time, its time to begin another day and do the same thing over and over again.
Under the command of time and Gods never ending mercy and Love, I rise and live to see a day, not knowing whats in store for me, what surprises await me or what blows I'll receive from the day. Although I have a plan laid out and certain objectives to fulfill, there is only ONE person in the control room, my captain Jesus, well, this does not mean that Jesus has a remote control and I have batteries built within me that follow His every command. Instead He gives me the keys and allows me to drive......... while He seats in the front seat with me. He tells me which directions I should follow and which ways are safe and which are not.
Some days, I don't even want to listen to Him, I just want to go my way and choose my direction, those are the worst days I will admit, but every time I stumble and almost hit into a big tree, He takes the wheel and leads me in the safe path. There is always this struggle, this fight against His sweet and loving voice, something that naturally doesn't want to obey Him as Commander and it always lands me in trouble.
But thanks to His word, I am told that "I am made clean through the words that He speaks to me" John 15:3, Great joy dwells in my heart with this good news but there's only ONE thing that's lacking, and that is ABIDE! Jesus says "ABIDE in me and I in YOU" John 15:4 its this simple instruction that brings chaos between us because my sinful nature does not allow me. although this is so, my WILL will obey because I CHOOSE JESUS! Romans 7:22.
Doesn't matter the struggle, doesn't matter the conflict, its tough and rough but all the matters is I CHOOSE TO ABIDE in JESUS! even if my weak sinful and carnal nature does not agree. 1 John 3:2
So Today........I abide, i fell, i stumbled, i made Him sad and am not glad, but today.......I ABIDE in JESUS!!!!!
*this will go on until the day He comes to take us home, until we are transformed from these bodies of sin. 2 Corth 16:52, 2 Corth 5:17, Gal 2:20.
No comments:
Post a Comment