Me

Me

Thursday, 26 September 2013

Something I learnt.

In a midst of a busy schedule, running up and down, trying to get everything going well, perfect and exact, I see a danger, a red light strongly flashing in my face, its accompanied by a very loud and disturbing noise, a noise that I cant seem to shut. This alarm gets my full attention and I stop what I am doing, I stop, reflect and think deeply wondering what could be the meaning of this racket, but then i remember and it hits me, Its a WARNING FROM GOD!!
"A warning?" I say to myself, "But what did I do wrong?". I couldn't find the answers to that question on my own, I didn't have the strength, I didn't know where to begin, I wondered where on earth I would find the solution to this warning that I had received from God. It was then that I remembered that all the solutions and answers to my questions where found in God's word, His love letter to me. With emphasis on how much i desperately needed His word, I listened to sermon, I didn't choose the sermon based on the title or the speaker, but I was lead to hear it, and guess what the message was????? Yes, exactly, GOD'S WORD!!!! another confirmation from God to tell me how much I am in need of it.
Honestly speaking, I had been so worked up and "busy" trying things my way, thinking it was the best way, until i received the warning from my Father in Heaven, to stop doing things my way and do things HIS WAY! because HIS WAYS are best! Psalm 19:7,8 and Prov 30:5. Its very easy to try and help God, thinking that we are in the correct path, but clearly God doesn't need our help, He just needs our obedience and willingness to serve Him. A co- working partnership, a union between Divinity and Humanity.
Oh what a privilege, what an honor it is to co-work with the Great Physician, such ways none can fathom.
Just like me, maybe you have received a warning from God, his warning can be an impression from the Holy Spirit, from His word, etc. But when you do receive it, please, please surrender and ask Jesus to help you start over, fresh and clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment