Me

Me

Thursday, 26 September 2013

Just like you promised.

Each and every day that passes by is an opportunity to learn, an opportunity to grow and become a better friend, sister, daughter, student, aunt, niece, granddaughter, neighbor, and the many other roles we have been given here in on this earth, but above all these roles and responsibilities, I have come to see that everyday is an opportunity given to grow more in our Christian walk, to develop our character.

As the days go by and as everyday turns to a week, week to a month, month to a year and year to more years, I see my broken nature standing right in front of me, its with me and in me. And sadly it is so because am part of Adams fallen race and in me dwells no good thing. However there are 2 sides to it, and the very thing that determines where I stand lies within me. its called MY WILL POWER!

God granted me this powerful gift out of the LOVE He has for me. The choices I make determine all. Whether I choose to live and sob in my broken nature or rush quickly to the foot of the cross where lies a compassionate Savior, willing to give me hope, wisdom and meaning in this little life of mine likened unto a flower that withers and quickly fades away. Its a choice, a very big desicion that I need to make every single day that I am given life by the Almighty.

I choose to live with Christ, in Christ, for Christ, by Christ and always for Christ, even if my very nature rebels and protests against it. With such an important decision, I need all the strength I can get to live by and stick to these principles. This is why I CAN NOT dare be apart from Christ, the author and perfecter of my faith. My sustainer and provider!

Truth is we are a broken people, a broken and hopeless world that is in desperate need of saving, we are selfish sinful beings that are in need of cleansing, in need of purification. May the LORD have mercy upon us as we daily learn to surrender to Him our entire lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment