You have no idea how I work and fulfill my desires,
You have no idea of my wisdom and my ways for the are way too complex for you,
As a result I have revealed my will and character to you through my precious Word,
The word that lies on your book shelf,
I do recognize the efforts that you make in studying it,
But the truth is, you are not doing it as much as I would love you to do it.
You have no idea what tomorrow will bring but I do,
You don't have any powers against the tests that I set before your path, but I do,
You have no idea how much I want you to succeed and prosper, but I do
Everything that I want you to know is in my Word,
Everything is there for you to read,
I will help you, I will guide you,
I will teach you and instruct you in the way that you should go,
I will guide you with my eye.
I love you and you are the apple of my eye,
You were bought with a high price,
You are my own and I will do everything in my power to make sure you know that,
But be careful my child, because around you lies an enemy,
An enemy that seeks to destroy the plan that I have for you,
I've already warned you so many times in my word,
but fear not because I am with you.
This is not to say that the road will be easy,
You will have to make some efforts as well,
Some sacrifices and decisions that not many of your companions will be in favor of,
But don't mind them, its me you should focus on,
I will give you strength because I am your strength,
You will learn and I will patiently teach you my ways,
I will walk you through the lessons as a mother helps her little child to learn how walk,
All these lessons I have given you,
Ask for wisdom and discernment and I will give it to you,
I will show you the way.
Call upon me always, for i delight to hear from you,
Call my name and will be attentive,
I told you, you were bought with a price,
You are worth dying for,
I love you so much my child, if only you knew
But I know that with time, you will understand it better by and by.
And don't be surprised if some times things don't turn out the way you would expect them to,
I love you and I know what I am doing,
Just trust my wisdom and guidance because it will keep you from unnecessary harm,
Trust me, I am here for you
And I know whats best!
Your Father in Heaven.
No comments:
Post a Comment